Yesterday Microsoft announced the next generation of Windows Live.
You can try this new release by visiting www.windowslive.com and start using Windows Live to share photos, communicate with your friends and family, as well as help protect your PCs and your family while on-line.
So...what are the new capabilities in this release of Windows Live:
· Now you can post your photos to Flickr in addition to Windows Live Spaces directly from inside Windows Live Photo Gallery
· Going on holiday and want to let your friends and family know? Set up a holiday auto-reply in Windows Live Hotmail
· Use the unified contacts for all your communications in Windows Live, including pictures and gleam notifications in Windows Live Messenger to keep up with updates from your contacts on Windows Live Spaces
· Automatically rotate and group your photos by time when you import them using Windows Live Photo Gallery
· Windows Live Writer lets you work off-line and easily add maps, videos, pictures, and more to your blog
· Keep all your e-mail in one place using Windows Live Mail
· Use Windows Live OneCare Family Safety to keep track of your what children are doing on-line
· Set up your events, manage invitations, and collect photos from everyone using Windows Live Events
And that’s just the start! Find out more by visiting the Windows Live Wire Space and then go install the product by visiting www.windowslive.com. You’ll also want to make sure you and your friends and family are one of the first to get a new, additional “@live.*” Windows Live ID too.