Symptom ======== RMS becomes unavailable every minute and then the Critical Alert. Alert description: ============= The root management server (Healthservice) has stopped heartbeating soon after 2011/12/31 上午 06:30:59. This adversely affects all availability calculation for the entire management group.
Cause ======= SDK Service on RMS is missing the Missed Heartbeat threshold for Root health service by 1 heartbeat.
Solution ========== 1. Run Registry Editor.
2. Locate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> MICROSOFT -> MICROSOFT OPERATIONS MANANGER -> 3.0 -> SDK SERVICE
3. Right click - New Key
4. Enter "RHS Watcher"
5. Right click "RHS Watcher" -> New -> DWORD
6. Enter "MinutesToWaitBeforeAlerting"
7. Double-click on "MinutesToWaitBeforeAlerting" and enter value of 5
8. Close regedit and open Services.msc
9. Restart System Center Management service, the System Center Management Configuration service, and System Center Data Access service.