1. On the agent computer, stop the MOM service.
2. Start Registry Editor (Regedt32), and then locate the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mission Critical Software\OnePoint\ key. Write down the directory paths for the following three registry values:
1. Delete the following registry keys if they are present:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mission Critical Software\OnePoint HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\OnePoint
2. Delete the following registry value if it is present:
This key may contain Software\Mission Critical Software\OnePoint\SNMP. If you do not delete this value, you cannot delete the SNMPExtnAgent.dll file in the folder that is listed in the MSInstallSubDir registry value. IMPORTANT: Deleting these registry values disables any NetIQ administration products that are installed. You will need to reinstall the NetIQ products.
3. Quit Registry Editor.
4. Restart SNMP service.
5. In Windows Explorer, locate and delete the three folders where the program was installed, if those folders are present. (Refer to the paths that you wrote down in Step 3.) However, do not delete the folder that is listed in the TempDir registry value; rather, delete the Mission Critical Software folder in this Temp directory.