An update to the Windows Cluster Management Pack has been released (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=AC7F42F5-33E9-453D-A923-171C8E1E8E55&displaylang=en&displaylang=en)
Updates to this MP are discussed in the included MP Guide (snippet below). PLEASE NOTE: If you already have the Cluster MP 6277 installed this update will require that you uninstall the existing cluster MP files
Original release of this guide
The following issues were addressed:
· A resource group with at least one offline resource was reported as offline.
· Resources containing the “\” character not monitored properly.
· Discovery rules that react to cluster changes will not work in low privilege environment and may not work even if the RunAs profile for the Cluster MP is configured.
· Alert/State/Event views moved from Microsoft.Cluster.Management.Library MP to Microsoft.Cluster.Management.Monitoring MP.
· ‘Enable EventLog Replication’ property has been removed from the Cluster Node class.
· Resource groups with special characters such as double quote in their name cause discovery problems.