Kürzlich haben Vertreter unser Produkteteams eine "BI Roadshow" in Europa durchgeführt (haben leider keinen Stopp in der Schweiz gemacht). Dafür haben Sie jetzt die Möglichkeit diese Sessions on-demand inkl. Videos anzusehen (Anmerkung: Inhalt und Vortrag ist ausschliesslich in englischer Sprache vorhanden).
· Microsoft BI overview- SQL BI and Office BIMicrosoft BI offering consists of SQL Server as the BI platform, and Office as the information delivery platform. This presentation will provide an overview of all of the components of the Microsoft BI offering, architectural overview, and a demonstration to provide context for the in depth session that follow.
· Creating high impact Data Warehouse - I
SQL Server Integration Services is a robust, scalable, high performance ETL tool in SQL Server 2005. In this session, we'll show you how you can use Integration Services in a wide range of applications to solve large scale data integration and transformation challenges.
· Creating a high impact Data Warehouse – II
In this session, we'll also show you best practices for upgrading to SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services, and how to design your Analysis Services objects for enterprise scalability and performance. We will also cover a lot of new management abilities introduced in this version that will help you more easily manage your production servers.
· Enterprise Reporting with SQL Server Reporting Services
SQL Server Reporting Services is the most widely used reporting system in the world. In this session, we'll cover best practices for upgrading your reports and report server to new version, security models for managed reports as well as Report Builder. In this session you will also learn how to set up your reporting server for high availability and high performance, how to monitor your reporting production system, and learn tips and tricks of running reporting in enterprise environment.
· Office 2007 BI capabilities-Excel, Sharepoint/Excel Services
Business Intelligence is one of the key themes in Office 2007. New BI features of Sharepoint and Excel are tightly integrated with SQL Server BI platform. This presentation will provide an overview of the new BI capabilities, architecture of the Office BI solutions, look under the hood of how Sharepoint, Excel Services and Excel interact with Analysis Services and Reporting Services
· Designing and deploying Performance Management applications with Office OBA
Office Business Applications is a set of new products focusing on performance management, built on top of SQL Server BI platform. Learn more about building and managing scorecards with Business Scorecard Manager, enabling advanced analytics with Proclarity Analytics Server. Finally, we will talk about PerformancePoint Server, the new product coming to market in summer of 2007 that will integrate scorecarding, analytics, with budgeting and planning capabilities. Attendees will learn about the roadmap and best practices for managing and deploying performance management applications.