These postings are provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use.
Chris Di LulloSr. IT Pro Marketing ManagerTwitter | LinkedIn
Jonathan RozenblitTechnology AdvisorMicrosoft Canada
Stephen IbarakiIndustry AnalystFCIPS, I.S.P., ITCP/IP3P, DFNPA, CNP, FGITCA, MVP
If you haven’t heard the great news, then you have to check out the video. Microsoft Surface specs:
· Operating system: Windows RT
· Weight: 676 grams
· Thickness: 9.3mm
· Display: 10.6″ ClearType HD display
· Battery: 31.5W-h
· Connectivity options: microSD, USB 2.0, Micro HD Video, 2×2 MIMO antennae
· Case: VaporMg case & stand
· Capacities: 32GB and 64GB
Microsoft Surface Pro
· Operating system: Windows 8 Pro
· Weight: 903 grams
· Thickness: 13.5mm
· Battery: 42W-h
· Connectivity options: microSDXC, USB 3.0, Mini DisplayPort, 2×2 MIMO antennae
· Capacities: 64GB and 128GB
We know, we know, but where can we order???
If the surface pro comes with 4GB RAM and has a similar battery time to the Ipad then I believe it will be a winner, especially if its cheaper than the current ultrabook laptops. For once a company has used apple as a stepping stone, instead of trying to develop something different from scratch (which is why Nokia is in the doldrums).
Come on Microsoft ... Don't let us down