Sharing of thoughts and information is what blogging is all about. This way we can learn from each other. Post A Comment!These postings are provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use.
Chris Di LulloSr. IT Pro Marketing Manager Twitter | LinkedIn Pierre Roman Twitter | LinkedIn Mitch Garvis Twitter | LinkedIn Anthony Bartolo Twitter | LinkedIn
It’s never easy keeping up with all the latest technologies but at least the Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) helps. If you haven’t checked it out already, it’s a free training portal which allows you to get up to speed on the latest Microsoft technologies all at your own pace.
And great news…here are 7 new courses to help you get up to speed on the Microsoft Private Cloud:
1. Introduction to the Microsoft Private Cloud
2. Licensing the Private Cloud
3. System Center Advisor
4. System Center 2012 Licensing Overview
5. System Center 2012 Operations Manager
6. System Center 2012: Orchestrator & Service Manager
7. Windows Server 2012: First Look