Sharing of thoughts and information is what blogging is all about. This way we can learn from each other. Post A Comment!These postings are provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use.
Anthony Bartolo Twitter | LinkedIn
Pierre Roman Twitter | LinkedIn
With the recent Windows 7 Deployment Deep Dive tour wrapping up tomorrow night in Saskatoon one of the most common question topics was desktop virtualization. From XP Mode to MED-V, App-V to VDI there are plenty of choice to fit the needs of the particular situation. What is the best migration path to Windows 7? What’s the best desktop management strategy for my company? Which virtualization solutions can save us time and money?
On March 18th at 9am Pacific (noon Eastern) a virtual event is being hosted where you can how Microsoft can help you discover choices, preserve & extend your existing investments and learn how Microsoft’s virtualization vision and technologies can help you:
· Build a desktop virtualization management strategy that helps you manage your applications, data, mobile workers and multiple physical and virtual form factors
· Reduce desktop costs
· Enable flexible and agile IT through virtualization
· Increase desktop security and compliance
· Improve business continuity and end user productivity
· Increase end user productivity and streamline your IT management with Windows 7
I’ll be listening in and I hope you can join us for Desktop Virtualization Hour!