Ever wondered how you can patch your off-line VM’s? A while ago we released a free tool called the Virtual Machine Servicing Tool (VMST). We have just released the beta for the new version (3.0).
VMST 3.0 helps you more effectively—and safely—manage the workflow of updating your offline virtualization environment. Using VMST 3.0, you can now service:
· Offline virtual machines in a SCVMM library.
· Stopped and saved state virtual machines on a host.
· Virtual machine templates.
· Offline virtual hard disks in a SCVMM library by injecting update packages.
· Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V host clusters.
The Virtual Machine Servicing Tool 3.0 is now in beta until May. Want to give you an advance look at VMST 3.0, and a chance to provide feedback so it best meets your needs. Join the beta program! Here’s the link.