Outlook Add-In click this button:
You will then see a new calendar request appear with your dial-in details as per point # 1 – it will look like the following.
(The conference ID should not change each time you schedule an Audio Conf call through the OL Add-In.)
Now – here’s the fun stuff and I encourage you to play with this BEFORE you invite customers to Audio Conference so you know what you’re doing..!
Look in the ribbon and you will see this:
1) You can add Leaders to the conference before you send it.
2) You can configure the Audio Settings
The Conference ID you get, should be the same as in point # 1.
3) The Permissions Tab offers three choices – this is what they mean – to begin with Keep It Simple
1. Dial into the through a regular phone
2. LISTEN to what is said as you can join as an authenticated users or just wait and you will join anyway – unless you are the leader joining through a regular phone, at which point you need to enter your Ext and Pin #
3. Click on the “Join using Communicator” link and Communicator will automatically join you into the conference.
4. Click on the “Join using a Web Browser” will be Part 2
Practice makes perfect with this and it doesn’t cost a penny.
This has been working its way round the ‘Twittersphere’ so I thought I would post it on my blog too.