Just got released yesterday:
Microsoft Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) enables IT administrators to remotely manage roles and features in Windows Server 2008 from a computer running Windows Vista with SP1. It includes support for remote management of computers running either a Server Core installation or the full installation option of Windows Server 2008. It provides similar functionality to Windows Server 2003 Administration Tools Pack. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer. This update is provided to you and licensed under the Windows Vista License Terms.
Once you install the KB, you need to enable the RSAT tools by doing the following:
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Programs.
2. In the Programs and Features area, click Turn Windows features on or off.
3. If you are prompted by User Account Control to allow the Windows Features dialog box to open, click Continue.
4. In the Windows Features dialog box, expand Remote Server Administration Tools.
5. Select the remote management tools that you want to install.
6. Click OK.
1) Windows Server® 2008 Network Shell (Netsh) Technical Reference What can you do in Netsh in Win2k8? How do I add IP info? How do I adjust the firewall? How do I connect to a remote server via netsh? You get the point.
2) Active Directory Database Mounting Tool Screencast Great screen cast on how to take a snapshot of your DIT, mount it, and view an offline copy via dsa.msc
3) IIS7 Media Pack Bit Rate Throttling Module For media files, Bit Rate Throttling implements a dynamic per-file throttling capability to provide intelligent progressive downloading.