Announcing availability of the Business Productivity Online Suite Migration and Onboarding Deep Dive class on the Partner Learning Centerhttps://training.partner.microsoft.com/learning/app/management/LMS_ActDetails.aspx?UserMode=0&ActivityId=568520
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to identify key technical issues needed to move an organization to Microsoft Online Services. As previously announced, the course content is also available as ILT as described below.
Day one - Detailed Presales discovery and migration planning
· Detailed walkthrough of pre-sales discovery and activity
· Best practices for a trial account
· Domain name configuration
· SharePoint, and Exchange discovery questions
· Single Sign on tool deployment and workstation preparation
Day two – Migration and Directory Synch deep dive
· Deep dive into directory synchronization and migration
· Capacities and limitations of migration tools
· Using powershell commands to troubleshoot migration
· 3rd party migration scenarios
Provides all the information most commonly needed to successfully plan and execute migration to Business Productivity Online Suite. Students are guided through a detailed explanation of pre-deployment questions leading to an exploration of our directory synchronization and migration tools. At the end of this class, students will know what they need to ask customers to inform a high quality migration as well as how to execute messaging migration to Exchange Online.