Training budgets are typically the first to be slashed in a tough economic environment, and you may be wondering whether you should attend MIX this year. Now more than ever, MIX is essential for helping companies do business on the web.
Why you should plan to attend MIX09:
· Protect the bottom line. Consumers are spending less. At MIX, you’ll learn how to use technology to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty and improve brand visibility.
· Be proactive. During uncertain financial times it’s even more important to evaluate your current business approach and plan future technology investments to maximize return. Not only will you be the first to hear about the future of Microsoft’s web platform and technologies, but you’ll walk away with early versions of our latest software.
· Get real answers from the experts. You’ll have the opportunity to engage in one-on-one conversations and get your pressing questions answered by industry and Microsoft experts at MIX. Unlike other conferences, MIX sessions are intimate and informal.
· Tap into the web community. At MIX, you’ll network with people representing top websites and web agencies. It’s a perfect opportunity to share best practices with the people that understand your business challenges first hand.
Explore the future of the Web with fellow developers and designers at MIX09, March 18 - 20, 2009 at The Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas.
Now in its fourth year, MIX is a unique technology conference that connects web professionals with industry thought leaders to explore the future of the Web together. It’s true – your Web needs you, and MIX is where you’ll get access to the tools, knowledge, and vision to create the next generation of UX, applications, and web design.
What’s New for MIX09?
· Learn from and connect with more external speakers than ever before. View latest speaker list. More speakers and sessions to be announced in December.
· Register for pre-event workshops designed to provide in-depth focus on practical skills and topics for both developer and designer professionals.
· MIX09 sessions will focus on key topics for web professionals ranging from user experience design methodologies and standards-based web development techniques to creating rich internet and client applications. More sessions and speakers to be announced in December.
· Compete in the inaugural MIX10K and win a trip to MIX09 on us! For the first time in MIX history, the community will help select winners.
· Learn about the future of Microsoft’s web platform and tools, including Silverlight™, Internet Explorer®, Expression®, ASP.NET, Windows 7, Windows Azure and others.
Space is even more limited this year at MIX, so register early to secure your spot. Details of early-bird discounts can be found on the registration page.
MIX09 Dates and Location
WHEN:March 18 - 20, 2009Pre-Event Workshops: March 17
WHERE:The Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
REGISTER NOW: http://2009.visitmix.com/Registration/.
For further information check out the conference check out the Mix website.