Apply now for the 2nd batch of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator in Berlin
Are you an early-stage startup having an idea so brilliant it burns? You want to make it happen – now? Then apply for the 2nd batch of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator in Berlin! It´s an immersive program aimed at squeezing the countdown to launch. During the 4 months of the program you will have access to top-notch mentorship, technical training and support and the opportunity to present at an Investor Demo Day to angel investors, venture capitalists, Microsoft executives, media and industry influentials.
What you need to know:
- The program will start in August 2014 and will run for 4 months
- The business of applicable startups must have a focus on developing software and/or a web based business model
- The Microsoft Ventures Accelerator supports an open platform approach and accepts startups that develop on any development platform. Startups accepted to the accelerator must be willing to try applicable Microsoft platforms.
- Microsoft does not take any equity for participation in the program (and hence the startup will get no funding for participation either)
- This program is not limited to startups from Berlin, however the founding team will have to move full time into our startup center in Berlin for the time of the program
- Only companies with funds raised less than $1m may apply
Apply now until 22nd June at https://www.microsoftventures.com/accelerators/berlin
We're looking forward for your contact and application!
Microsoft's Startup Team in Germany
Stay in touch with the German Startup Team: On www.facebook.com/BizSparkDE and www.twitter.com/BizSparkDE. Feel free to send us all your questions and ideas about the Accelerator and all other Startup activities of Microsoft.
very interesting information thank you for sharing information may be useful.
Interesting question...one that should be decided upon by functionality first, pricing second. If this fits your budget, then your laptop should serve you well for the next 3-4 years (or more). I've just retired a 7 year old laptop that served my daughter
well for her school requirements, but since you haven't mentioned how you're intending to use the laptop (i.e. business, post secondary, senior high, personal use, etc...) then I'll venture a conservative useful life estimate of 4 years based on these specs.
This blog is so informative towards graphic narratives sculpture well accessible here.
Nice blog you have! I gained a lot of information from the very first visit in this page... kudos ! keep posting and don’t hesitate to check this out
Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.
I have to say the thing Microsoft are planning for there marketing is the thing which you can't think that going to be crazy.
Interesting article dont mis opportunity i will go definitely i like so many software because i am a student engineer searching a new think definitely visit.
Interesting to see such outclass work here which is getting us more confident to do the works.
Excellent post I simply stumbled upon your blog and also wanted to claim that Ive really appreciated exploring your blog articles Regardless I will be subscribing to the nourish and i also hope you write again shortly.
I love the creativity of this blog thanks for posting
this is a great post thank you for sharing this post
thank you for sharing this post its so useful
This is always great to learn and work in adobe photoshop
The startups that have accommodated from our accelerators have seen enormous achievement, with 80% in receipt of a standard support of $1.9M (USD) contained by a year from commencement.