If you’ve been using the built-in SharePoint application in Windows Phone 7, you may have noticed that with the release of Windows Phone 7.5, a.k.a. Mango, the interface and settings of the application have changed. Not to worry, though – the functionality is still there…they just moved some of the dialogs around. Here’s how to configure and use this feature following the update.
1. On your phone, from your start menu, go to Settings:
2. Swipe to the Application tab, and go to Office
3. Go to UAG server
4. Feed in the UAG Server name (no need for the HTTP:// or HTTPS:// prefix), your username (in the Domain\user format!) and your password.
5. Touch Done
6. From your start menu , go to the Office application
7. Swipe to Locations, and touch SharPoint
8. Type in the internal URL of your SharePoint server, with the appropriate prefix.
Hi, any help about access through Android or iPhone? Thanks
This seems to have vanished in the latest windows phone upgrade? Anyone know what the fix is? Since UAG SP3 I've not been able to sync Windows phone with OneNotes on Sharepoint