Microsoft's official enterprise support blog for AD DS and more
Services that are running under the Network Service account cannot access the \?? namespace after security update MS09-012 (956572) is installed
A Windows Server 2003 SP2-based DNS server does not route a name resolution request to the expected DNS server through the stub zone
The changes that you made to a shared .xls file in an offline folder are not saved
Performance is significantly reduced when you copy or write small files from a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 into a shared folder that is hosted on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008
A black screen is displayed and then the system stops responding when you log on to a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008
Downloaded files do not inherit the permissions from the parent folder when you use the Ftp.exe program to download files in Windows Vista or in Windows Server 2008
Group Policy Preferences stops responding when you try to configure the printer item for printers that use third-party drivers on a Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008-based computer
Windows Search does not return files or folders that are under DFS-linked folders on a Windows Vista SP2 or on a Windows Server 2008 SP2-based computer
An application that subscribes to ISensLogon interface events stops receiving logon or logoff event notifications after you log off Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008
The Folder Options preference in Group Policy Preferences is reapplied on a Windows Vista or on a Windows Server 2008-based client computer, even when you select the “Apply once and do not reapply” option
You cannot use the "runas" command to print from different user accounts in a single session from a 32-bit program on a computer that is running 64-bit version of Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista
Error message when you use Event Viewer to open an event log on a Windows Vista or a Windows Server 2008-based computer: "Event Viewer cannot open the event log or custom view"
Users who are members of the Power Users group or of the Print Operators group cannot install the local printers on a server that is running Windows Server 2008
An "Access Denied" error message is returned when you edit an access control on a network-mapped drive on a Windows Server 2008-based computer
An update is available that enables the Terminal Services license servers that are running Windows Server 2008 to be able to use the CALs for the Windows Server 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services
A Hyper-V differencing disk that you create in Windows Server 2008 R2 cannot be used in Windows Server 2008
· CRM and Kerberos
· Mapping One Smartcard Certificate to Multiple Accounts.
· Split IO and Intermittent “File Not Found” Errors
· Debug 101: What does !analyze do?
· Microsoft delivers test versions of SQL Server 2008 R2
· Managing W2K3 AD domain through Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 (R2)
· CentOS, OpenSUSE & More Linux Distros on Hyper-V R2!
· NET TIME and w32time
· Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Automate Metadata Cleanup
· OldCMP and the dreaded LDAP Error 0×50 “OTHER”
· Two Minute Drill: Debugging – lm, not just Alphabet Neighbors
· Cool Articles: Group Policy Modeling, Windows 7 / Server 2008 R2 functionality
· Federation Services and Direct Access
· Windows 7: Windows XP Mode Release Candidate Now Available
· ADFS Event ID 111
· Finding the SQL server ADFS is using
· Active Directory Federation Services (the server formerly known as Geneva)
· Enabling Logging in ADFS
· Different GPOs for HUBs and for Branch DCs
· Forward-links, Back-links and how these are maintained
URLs to mskb articles are broken - base url ( http://support.microsoft.com/kb/<articleno> ) should be prepended ;)
Fixed, many thanks alt-92.