Microsoft's official enterprise support blog for AD DS and more
Memory corruption occurs when you try to log off from a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 after you sync the offline file in the Client-Side Caching folder
Network and Sharing Center does not display Windows Firewall domain policies in Windows Vista or in Windows Server 2008, you cannot browse the network
SMB 2.0 protocol-related performance counters return extremely high values on computers that are running Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista
A terminal server that is running Windows Server 2008 cannot obtain terminal licenses from a Terminal Server license server that is running Windows Server 2008 after you enable the "License Server Security Group" Group Policy setting
· Implementing an OCSP responder: Part IV - Configuring OCSP for use with Standalone CAs
· Getting Over Replmon
· Windows Server 2008 R2 Core: Introducing SCONFIG.
· Referral Chasing
· The Hyper-V Resource Kit is now available !!!
· Cable Guy article on the IPv6 enhancements in Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 now available
· TCP Analyzer Expert: Make Your Network Run Faster
· Microsoft File Server Migration Toolkit 1.2 available as a free download
· Unable to Change Share Permissions on a File Share Cluster Resource
· Windows 7 – Reminder about Beta 1 and RC Downloads
· Deploying DFS Replication on a Windows Failover Cluster – Part I (Part II/Part III)