Microsoft's official enterprise support blog for AD DS and more
Promoting a Windows Server 2008 RODC with a pre-created computer account fails wit error "c00002e2 Directory Services could not start...."
The logon screen on a portable computer may not be resized correctly after you remove an external monitor, and then you wake the Windows XP based computer from sleep or hibernation
When you run the "Ipconfig /displaydns" command in Windows XP, the results are incomplete
Some tabs are not available in the properties of a user account in the Active Directory Users and Computers MMC snap-in after you install Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) on a computer that is running Windows Vista
Some security events are not logged into the security event log on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista after you restart the computer
The Group Policy setting is not displayed in the GPMC after you configure either the "Change the time zone" or the "Create symbolic links" Group Policy setting on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista
When you use the Active Directory Lookup feature for Microsoft Services for NFS the ownership information of the files and folders in an NFS share is missing after several minutes
You encounter poor performance after thousands of IP addresses are bound to a network adapter on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista
A smart card logon to a terminal session stops responding on a terminal server that is running Windows Server 2008
Cached passwords for computer accounts are reset when you remove a RODC that is running Windows Server 2008 from an Active Directory after you clear the check box that resets cached passwords for computer accounts
· Internet Explorer behaviors with Kerberos Authentication
· Recovering from Unsupported One-Way Replication in DFSR Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows Server 2008.
· Implementing an OCSP responder Part 1 (Part 2, Part 3)
· RSAT and ADUC for Vista - Update to add tabs for Terminal Services Profile, Environment, Sessions, and Remote Control
· Debunking the Vista Remote Differential Compression Myth
· Deploying DFSR Clustering in Windows Server 2008 R2
· How many DFS-N namespace servers do you need?
· Active Directory Enhancements - Windows Server 2008 R2 Demo Screencast 4 of 4
· Detection logic for PowerShell installation
· Discovery options with R2 AD Cmdlets
· Active Directory Port Requirements
· Use Active Directory Powershell to manage Windows 2003/2008 DCs