We occasionally get questions about how to remove management servers from the management console and although there is no simple way to delete a single server from the management console what you can do as a workaround is essentially delete them all and then re-add the ones you want to keep. It's a real easy process and goes like this:
1) Run mmc.exe
2) Open File->Add\Remove Snap-in.
3) Click the Add button
4) Select App Virt Management Console
5) Provide the Host Name of one of the servers and click OK.
6) Click Close and then Click OK
7) Add any additional servers, excluding the servers that you want to delete.
8) Click File -> Save and overwrite the sftMMC.msc file. The default location is “C:\Program Files\Microsoft System Center App Virt Management Server\App Virt Management Console”.
Now every time you run the console you'll only see the servers you added.
J.C. Hornbeck | System Center Knowledge Engineer
I kinda have to disagree.....if those settings were in the sftMMC.msc in Program Files, how could different users have different settings when connecting trough Terminal services?
Very simple solution for this; delete file sftMMC in %appdata%\Microsoft\MMC, the console will start empty again, connect to the server you want.