Submit your nomination here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=qDdwKbDAXLKrLp9cc4ldXA%3d%3d
The Microsoft SoftGrid team is currently wrapping up our SoftGrid 4.2 release, but is also already hard at work on our next release, version 4.5. New capabilities that we are building into SoftGrid 4.5 include:
· Enhanced client scalability: improvements to allow very large deployments and integration with ESD systems, such as System Center Configuration Manager
· Availability and maintainability: the most stable and reliable version of SoftGrid to date
· Security tightening: the first SoftGrid release to go through the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) and enhancements to support internet-facing scenarios
· Globalization and localization: support for both virtualizing non-English language applications and running the SoftGrid user interface in certain non-English languages
We need your help! Participants in the SoftGrid 4.5 TAP will partner with the SoftGrid product team to validate the product prior to its release through production deployments of Beta and Release Candidate releases.
Benefits of participating in the SoftGrid 4.5 TAP:
Requirements for participating in the SoftGrid 4.5 TAP:
· Executive (GM/VP or higher) sponsorship at the participating company
· Master TAP Agreement already signed or quickly signed before the program start date, with additional documents signed promptly as requested
· Active engagement with the product team with full participation in regularly scheduled surveys, feedback requests and conference calls; timely reporting of bugs and Design Change Requests (DCRs)
· Provide adequate resources for the duration of the program, preferably including a Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) or partner resource
· Participate in public relations activities relating to the experience with SoftGrid 4.5
· Have a Microsoft Premier support contract, including a Technical Account Manager (TAM) resource
· Commit to deploy in production the Beta and Release Candidate releases of the product within two weeks of their release. Note: The Beta release is expected in late October 2007 and the Release Candidate release is expected in mid March 2008. The following production deployment numbers are expected of each participant prior to the shipping of the product:
o At least 25 applications (SoftGrid packages) are virtualized and available for end users
o At least 2500 end users are actively using the product
· The number of available slots in the program will be limited to 15 customers
· Participants will be selected based upon a broad criteria and not just the commitment to the above requirements
· Potential participants should ensure they understand the legal paperwork, production deployment and public relations requirements prior to submitting a nomination
Program Timeframes (All dates are estimates and subject to change):
· Now: Participant nominations opened
· June 15th: Participant nominations closed
· July: Initial customer selection completed
· August 3rd: Deadline for legal paperwork completion and program kick-offs begin
· September: Lab-only use release of SoftGrid 4.5
· Late October: Beta release of SoftGrid 4.5 and production deployments begin
· Mid March: Release Candidate release of SoftGrid 4.5 and production upgrades/additional deployments begin
· May/June: RTM of SoftGrid 4.5
Submit your nomination by June 15th, 2007 via our nomination survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=qDdwKbDAXLKrLp9cc4ldXA%3d%3d.
Please email email@example.com with any questions about this email or the nomination process for the SoftGrid 4.5 TAP. For more information on Microsoft SoftGrid Application Virtualization, please see http://www.microsoft.com/softgrid.
Microsoft has posted additional details on the SoftGrid Team Blog about the outstanding survey for participation in the SoftGrid 4.5 Technology Adoption Program (TAP). Here are some of the inter ...
Tell me you have not waited for this. The SoftGrid team takes nominations for the TAP for SoftGrid 4.5.
L’équipe SoftGrid a posté un article annonçant l’ouverture des candidatures pour participer au « Technology
So I am always conscious that 'we' as Microsoft Employee need to be careful of what we put out to the
From the Softgrid team blog: Submit your nomination here:
The Microsoft SoftGrid team is currently wrapping up our SoftGrid 4.2 release, but is also already hard at work on our next release, version 4.5. New capabilities that we are building into SoftGrid 4.5 include: 1. Enhanced client scalability: improvements
Microsoft is accepting nominations for the SoftGrid 4.5 TAP program. More details can be found here
Are you a SoftGrid lover? I am! Microsoft is announcing the opening of nominations into their TAP (Technology Adoption Program) for SoftGrid 4.5. Note that this is no trivial job. To be a part of a TAP program, you must commit to a lot of weekly work