16 October will be the UK launch for Performance Point 2007 which is going to illicit three reactions:
This coaching company Performance Point have identified a number of symptoms for ailing businesses:
1. You have a vision for your business, but you don't know how to get there.
2. Sales are flat or declining. Sales are below budget.
3. Long-term customers have left. They are doing business with your competitors.
4. Profits are declining.
5. Companies in your industry are expanding or changing. Your business is not.
6. You are working longer and longer hours.
7. There is never enough time in the day to accomplish all of the things that must get done.
8. The business no longer meshes with your values and interests.
9. The business has become too complex for you to handle by yourself.
10. The business is no longer any fun.
11. There are frequent problems with your staff.
12. The best employees are leaving.
13. Problems are occurring in your personal life.
14. You feel you as though you are in a rut.
15. You dread going to work each day.
I am not going to pretend that a new piece of software is going to crack all of these issues but it will help with the first dozen, so you will have more time to work on the last three yourself. But how is a piece of software going to help? well it does three things:
Whether you decide to get some coaching or buy some business intelligence software you do have to actually apply the findings and lessons learned to your situation before anything will change.
I have it on good authority that the UK launch for PerformancePoint Server 2007 is 16th October 2007
Mike, my apologies - I saw the CA and made an assumption.
PerformancePoint Corporation (the company you mentioned above) is based in Toronto, Canada - not California. Just for the record.
Day 2 of the TechNet on the Road events and we at the Lowry in Manchester Eileen introduced James &