Ad Nauseam - ramblings of a technologist

I've been with Microsoft, as a technologist, for over 10 years. Occasionally, I stumble across a nugget that I think others will find interesting. I put those nuggets here.

May, 2007

  • lost wages?

    I'll bet that 90% of blog posts about Las Vegas have "Viva Las Vegas" as the title. The other 10% use Lost Wages. Sorry, after two days here, I got nothin. I was in Vegas for the Interop show, again, helping out the NAP team with some demos. Flying in...
  • WinHEC trip report

    I'm getting ready to fly down to Vegas tomorrow for Interop, so I thought I better take a minute and recap the trip I made last week to Los Angeles for WinHEC. WinHEC is the Windows Hardware Engineers Conference, so the audience was pretty specialized...
  • NAP! NAP! NAP!

    (I'm cheating a little bit. This post is a variation on an email that was sent to all the IT Evangelists as part of a weekly mailing my team at corp is doing.) I’m getting ready to head to WinHEC today and Interop next week to do some demos for the NAP...
  • Doing my Civic Duty

    I was catching up on some feed reading today, and found this entry from one of my associates, who also got called to Jury Duty last Monday. HIs story is a little better than mine. I was there for 2 days, and was selected for a case panel on both days...
  • don't call it a comeback

    The whole month of April came and went without a post here. Fresh on the heels of my display of superiority over Steve when he nearly missed the month of February . Oops. I spent half the month on vacation , so you really can't hold that part against...